Wednesday, July 7, 2010

LOVING Panguitch

We are just loving it here!! I have to admit my kids at least ask about their DADDY 5-10 times a day They are missing him like crazy. I am wishing to be with him as well we are missing him like crazy, but are staying busy helping Grandma and Grandpa get their house done and organized so that is good. We had an amazing weekend it was a succesful family Reunion for Jordans side of the Family so that was fun we were able to catch some horses it was a blast I got Styles bookin it and it felt like I was flying oh it is my calling to ride horses!! :) I really enjoyed the fishing and laughing and playing with all the little kids it was just the best time and we have more of it comin in a few weeks with my Grandparents Family Reunion and then the Dean Sheffer Family Reunion I am so ready for it all!! I love the Outdoors, and horses, the sheep are fun for the kids and the dogs too!! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa we get to experience all of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment