Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Story Time!!


I know this may be a little graphic, but I can't resist it is too funny!! So Parker and Lexi were having a bath time and I got Parker out because he was all done but I needed to finish up lexi so I let Parker just run around in his towel. Well he lost his towel and I guess went outside to ride his tricycle when my dad saw him and took a picture of Parker because it was too funny!! My dad came to show me the picture and we just couldn't stop laughing!! He is a little stinker and I think I find him in his birthday suit a little to often!! HA HA HA

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little bum! I could not believe the goose egg on his head, poor guy. I'm glad you are having a fun summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party on! I wish I could drop my towel and run. Lucky kid!

    ReplyDelete