Monday, June 21, 2010

I think I am getting the hang of it!!

Well I think I am going to stick with this blog and see how things go it might be fun to use it as a Journal!! :)

So this week we are pretty busy!! So I am just going to get down and dirty and clean clean clean Today, Tuesday, and Wednesday and then Thursday Parker is going into his Annual Surgery to just make sure everything is going good!! The Doctors are not worried at all it sounds like they think Parker is just going to pass with flying colors because he is doing so so so good!! I have to admit he is doing pretty amazing, it is just so scary for me to do this over and over again, I am really nervous. In my mind really I am just freakin out!! I try not to show it though. I haven't told him much about the surgery because he is really scared to hear he is going to get an IV So I am kinda keeping it on the DL and will let him know the day of Probably!! Is that bad? I don't know it is just my motherly instincts of what I should do knowing Parker best ya know? :)

After thursday we will let Parker Recover friday there is a fun Lehi Rodeo that night we might want to go to depending all on Parker and how he is feeling I am not sure. My parents are going to come down and be with me thursday for Parker's surgery. Their comfort is something I need I am so glad to that Jordan was able to get work off that day and spend it with me I need that!! My parents, me, and Lexi are all going to go to Panguitch Friday night sometime for the funeral of my mom's sister. :( She passed away saturday. I am comforted though to know she is with her parents and we will be able to see her again some day! We love you Aunt Nuecile So the funeral is Saturday at 1pm I believe and the viewing is at 11 am after everything is done and over we are going to be heading back home saturday night and getting ready for family and farewells and homecomings in Logan Sunday morning!!

CRAZY CRAZY WEEK!!! :)

1 comment: