Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Panguitch

Well we are officially getting ready to move to Panguitch for a month!! Oh I hope I survive without Jordan for that long!! :( I am nervous on how much I will miss him really. Well I can't tell you how excited my kids are!! Lexi always tells me she wants to live in Panguitch :) You gotta live where the jobs are...and the hospitals in our personal case!! :) Well Parker's medication level has been kinda all over the place so we are needing to get levels in Panguitch they like to get 2 good levels in a row and we are able to draw them every 4-6 days I bet ya in a small town like that I can do the blood draws myself!! He He He jk I wish though that way he would know who is doing it and doing it right!! jk Parker I have noticed doesn't get that scared when it is a familiar face doing the poking we have had the same guy at Riverton Hospital draw his labs now for 9 months and he is awesome he first was at Primary childrens in Salt Lake City and then came to Riverton :) We were surprised and excited when we saw him there to do the labs. Although we just found out Monday that today is his last day and he is moving up in his career!! We appreciated all he did for Parker!! Parker LOVED him!!

1 comment:

  1. wowser! Sounds like fun. We will see you down there soon probably.

    ReplyDelete