Wednesday, June 23, 2010

OH BOY MY KIDS!!!


Ok So Parker Just Absolutely loves Panda Express if he could he would eat Breakfast Lunch and Dinner there I ask him everyday, "Hey Parker What do you want for dinner?" and every single time he Says,(With his finger to his head thinking "How About(GASP) PANDA'S" :) It is so funny well this morning I asked him,"Hey Parker What do you want for Breakfast?" and He said,"Um,(Thinking again) PANADA'S!!" and I Said, "No, no Panda's today." and he said, "Well How about Later!!" It was so funny and cute!! And LEXI!!! Oh My little Lexi she just makes me laugh so hard!! She woke up this morning and jumped out of bed Really quick and said, "MOMMY I had the coolest dream!!! It was about Lions and Big ones and they were my pets and they didn't eat me they loved me so much!! They would lick my arm and Mommy? I am going to go back to sleep now so I can dream about it again!!" It was so funny and I kid you not she laid in her bed for another half an hour before she came out to say goodmorning!! She was Pretty dissapointed that she couldn't go back to sleep though!! I was just laughin so Hard!! I LOVE MY KIDS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment