Monday, August 9, 2010

Reflecting on Life!!!


I just wanted to take a moment and share this thought with all of you!! Recently one of my very good friends and their daughter Kaidence who has recieved a heart transplant in December of 2007 is now rejecting her heart severely and it has made me realize and put me in check again to look back on past events we have been able to do. Kaidence is very slowly turning around to a more positive state and we are asking everyone to pray for that sweet little girl www.4mykaidence.blogspot.com!!
When have you last given your child a hug? Kiss? Said, "I Love You" Please never take those for granted. Those are such special moments that you never really reflect on until you are in a position when you can't express those feelings. When you have a child with a health problem you know they can seem fine one second and then another they are fighting for their lives. Just always remember those "LITTLE MOMENTS"
Things we have done with Parker during his life is AMAZING the picture I posted is of my foot and Jordan's feet standing over a mine that was such a long drop I was so scared Parker just loved throwing rocks down it and lexi loved it too!! I seriously froze and could not move it was so scary!! Our friend Travis took us to 5 mile and showed us these mines it was so much fun and such an instense Saturday!! I got my thrills for the year!! He he he So Four Wheeling is one of the many activities we have done, and swimming in the river, Horse back riding, Traveling, Sheep, Grandparents, Dogs, moab hiking, Easter, Christmas, ThanksGiving, Halloween(his favorite), the zoo, Exautic animals that Uncle Jared brings home like a bear, baby fox, baby skunks, a baby beaver! Weddings, On the lake in the canoe, going to the temple, Birthdays, Celebrations, Family Gatherings, Chickens, rides, cotton Candy, Snow cones, Rodeos, Dinosaur Museums, Parades, Fire Works (he loves the Sparklers) Those are really just a few of the things Parker and our family has been blessed to experience!! I just thought I would share my thoughts!! Hope you all have a great week.

Love Sheila

2 comments:

  1. Praying for Kaidence! Praying every day for Parker! Life is a ride and a half! Thanks for sharing those little moments on your blog! It so is the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one is a special memory. These are so important, each moment. I'm trying to always remember with gratitude.

    ReplyDelete