Friday, August 13, 2010

Stress?!?!?!?

I have decided in my mind I do not handle stress well at all. It comes to a breaking point and it is just too much for me!! I, like I said on facebook, am an EMOTIONAL wreck this morning!! We woke up late for school 8:15am that is when we usually are out the door and school starts at 8:30 I probably got her there at 8:32am :) so we weren't that late but I hope that never happens again!! I really want to teach Alexis how important school really really is and never miss unless it is a must!! We are doin pretty good today we are going to get some cleaning done (not a lot needs done) YEAH!! :) and enjoy the weekend with the family without crying to much!! We have an Intermountain Healing hearts camp and it can be so emoitional seein all this MIRACLE kids with their MIRACLE Hearts including my son who is really a one in a million sweetheart!! SO PRECIOUS and AMAZING he is such a blessing in our lives I can't even tell you what he does for this family to me and Jordan and Lexi I can't express how we feel!! I feel like prayers are still expressed for Parker and I know we feel that in our home!! Thank You. We love you all so much

1 comment:

  1. Hey...so on the blog I guess I'll tell ya this...but for the past two weeks when I've been reading my scriptures I can't get Parker out of my head...every stinkin time. :) I take that as a sign to pray for him, so I do. The scriptures keep mentioning miracles and faith to me. That just stands out to me. I'll keep praying for him! I wonder what other miracles we can pray for. ???

    ReplyDelete